This piece ran on HuffPost Parents on Friday. And this one at GoodMenProject.com on Saturday. I’m grateful that the message has resonated. #15 really is the most critical one on the list for me as I’ve stumbled and failed often in my 11 years as a daddy.
If you’re new here, thanks for swinging by. Here at JustinRicklefs.com, we’re having a conversation about reclaiming the things that matter most in life. At work, at home and with your health.
Some of the most engaging pieces that readers have enjoyed are:
- Your Son Doesn’t Need to Just “Suck it Up” – Lessons from Tee Ball – Maybe There’s a Better Way to Coach
- The NFL Has Great Guys Too – Combating the Current NFL Headlines By Highlighting a Good Guy
- How I Lost 21 Pounds in 13 Months – How I Realized I Was Lame and Flabby
- Reclaiming Meaning in the Things That Matter Most – Lessons Learned from Renovating an Old House
- Are You Catholic, No We’re Crazy – 7 Tips for Work / Life Balance
Would love to have you join us in the conversation. Sign up for new posts on the top right of the page. Or feel free to email anytime – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend and keep loving.