What’s Coming At Us This Week
Depending on our mindset, here’s what’s coming at us this week:
– Bare minimum effort to stay under the radar and off the hook
– A hidden voice and perspective
– Apathy until 5pm Friday or the Super Bowl
– Envy for someone else’s life or perceived success
– Avoidance of the important in exchange for some semblance of being busy
– Distraction, task switching, and shallow work
Or perhaps, at times, if we’re brave enough:
– Take agency and giving ourselves the permission to go for it
– Tell the whole truth
– Walk one tiny step forward
– Accept and love our self
– Stay present and aware in the moments
– Take action for someone else’s benefit
– Say sorry for the times we’re destined to blow it because we’re human
The winds are coming at us regardless.
Guess we get a say in how we view all the turbulence.
And what we do about this one beautiful life we have.