We’re bombarded with enough doom and despair.
Inject a bit of hope instead.
- Are signals in an incredibly noisy world
- Offer a path and a promise to something better
- Lift us from the company of the misery we love
- Show us how to be FOR something, not just against
- Paint clear pictures of what’s possible
- Embrace reality, yet imagine a better tomorrow
- Forge new frontiers instead walking the well worn drama terrain
We’re famished for good news.
We’re deficient in encouragement.
We’re malnourished in hope.
It’s out there though.
If we’re brave enough to tell those stories.