There are 1,000 more, but here are 10 things I’m grateful for as our agency turns 4!
1. Story Sustains – tactics change, platforms evolve, but connecting people to stories will never go out of style.
2. Relationships Built on Trust – without it, it all crumbles. With it, work is way better.
3. A Team Multiplies – I pinch myself when I see the level of talent, depth of character, & work ethic our team has.
4. Impact > Income – the relentless pursuit of impact is more rewarding than the endless pursuit of money.
5. Empathy is the Way – understanding, coming alongside, & listening to our clients, partners, & people is the way forward.
6. In Service to the Client – “Justin, the answer is yes, then determine what is the question,” said a friend & client as he brought us into an opportunity.
7. Operate from Values – trust, connection, & authenticity guide our path, encourage us to be honest, & help us set pace and priority.
8. Multitude of Counsel – having our Board is quite literally a Godsend.
9. Being Present – I spend so much time thinking about who we’re becoming, that I often miss who we already are.
10. Strength in Partnership – in life, & in business, I get to share the adventure with Brooke, my partner.